What We Do
We help improve performance, productivity, and facilitate culture change. We have codified the approaches, tools and techniques that have proven successful in our work with clients over the past 20 years.
- Help you keep your finger on the pulse of what’s happening with actionable information in real time.
- Send alerts (text or email) when something significant is predicted to occur, as the situation begins to develop.
- Enable a supportive and collaborative culture.
- Seamlessly align operational priorities across functional groups.
How We Do It
We offer a suite of applications that will help you anticipate and intervene before major issues arise — no more crises and constantly fighting fires.
- All applications deploy automated alert and escalation system using text and/or email messages to communicate developing issues and accelerate response to performance-impacting events.
- Minimal resources required to implement from client’s end
- Connect and integrate data from all available resources (MES, ERPs, QMS, LIMS, spreadsheets, etc.)
Pick and choose the application(s) you’d like to implement based on your needs. Implementation takes 2-3 months.
- Supply Chain App
- Production Scheduling App
- Investigations App
- Distribution Center (DC) Operations App
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) App
Dramatically accelerate your improvement curve and quickly experience better results and lower costs.
- Lower variability in Supply Chain = better service levels
- Lower inventory levels = better cash flow
- Higher productivity = lower costs
- Constant alignment on priorities = collaborative culture
- Quick implementation time (2-3 months) = faster path to better performance and lower costs
We guarantee, in writing, that you will recover your investment in the first year, and that software license fees will be covered by tangible cost reductions of at least 4 times larger.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Does the application system have remote monitoring? Can I manage it from my mobile device and from my office?
A: Yes. All applications are web-enabled and can be managed from anywhere as long as you have a Wi-Fi connection.
Q: Are your applications considered a substitute for QMS, MES, and ERP systems?
A: No. Our applications are not a substitution for QMS, MES, ERP, or similar systems. Our apps simply sit on top of your existing data infrastructure and connect predictive analytics to your data sets.
Q: Is the data that the applications generate customizable to my team’s KPIs and needs?
A: Yes. All application deployments are catered to the client. Data is customizable to your company and its needs.
Q: Is there a maximum number of data that can be collected?
A: No. There is no limit. All accessible data can be pulled into the system, but there are some categories that may require manual input. For example, reason codes for downtime and rejects.
Q: How often does the real-time data update?
A: It can be customized from a few seconds to a few minutes based on your needs.
Q: If we already have a manual way of tracking and categorizing events and incidents, will we be able to easily transfer that data into your applications?
A: Yes. If you already have defined the downtime or any other meaningful categories, it’s even better! Defining those are a critical part of our implementation process.
Q: Can we customize more inputs in the future after implementation?
A: Yes. You can update and shift reason codes over time.
Q: Can the applications be viewed on a tablet?
A: Yes. If you have a Wi-Fi connection, you can open the interface from any device.
Q: Who are the applications typically used by?
A: All applications are intended to be used by anyone in your organization, from line personnel to supervisors and management.
Q: Are there any limitations to the applications?
A: Any limitations are exclusively driven by data availability.
Q: Are we able to customize or develop our own reports based on fields we have and want to see?
A: Yes. We can set up dashboards that are meaningful to you and connect it to the data so you can customize as necessary.
Q: How long does implementation usually take?
A: Implementation usually takes 2-3 months. Our team works closely with you to tailor the applications to your needs.